Robert and I made this sculpture for the contest at Oysterfest. Of course it is made with oyster shells. I don't think the Texans knew that it was our Canadian flag. We won 6th prize and the Sandollar lighthouse wind-chime that I made with the girls won 4th prize. Our neighbour behind us here made an oysterfish and was the 1st prize winner. The Sandollar really did well with 3 prizes out of 6.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Oysterfest Sculpture Contest
Robert and I made this sculpture for the contest at Oysterfest. Of course it is made with oyster shells. I don't think the Texans knew that it was our Canadian flag. We won 6th prize and the Sandollar lighthouse wind-chime that I made with the girls won 4th prize. Our neighbour behind us here made an oysterfish and was the 1st prize winner. The Sandollar really did well with 3 prizes out of 6.
