Sunday, February 21, 2010

Walking Taco Party

















Roger and Jackie hosted a Walking Taco Party. They supplied us with bags of Fritos and hamburger and some great cookies for dessert. We all contributed other items like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese, sour cream, salsas and more desserts . The idea was to crush up your bag then fill it up with the toppings you wanted, mix it all up and walk around eating it from your own bag with a fork. It was great fun. I added a twist to the fun. I gave everyone a name tag which had their name on it but also a "Mexican" related word. I put it on their back and when they guessed what they were, they were able to put their name tag on their front. Robert and I supplied some Jello shooters and a glass of Sangria to share. Our drink was good to the last drop. There was almost 40 of us and it was great fun.